Lighting Solution Development ’s David Shiller has teamed up with Gary Flamm to jointly offer training on important market drivers for the energy-efficient lighting market.
Gary Flamm is a former California regulator with the CA Energy Commission and helped write many of California’s most influential lighting regulations over the past two decades.
Advanced lighting manufacturers can hire Shiller and Flamm to present customized joint training sessions on the following critical topics:
* California Title 24, including upcoming changes effective July 2014
* California Title 20, product regulations
* New California enforcement regulations
* The California Quality Lamp Specification, required for major CA utility rebates on screw-based LED lamps
* The national utility rebate market, including important trends in residential and commercial rebates
* Voluntary program certifications, including Energy Star, DLC, CEE, Lighting Facts and more
“I’m thrilled to team with Gary Flamm and provide this training to my lighting manufacturer colleagues,” Shiller says. “I have received interest to have this training for manufacturers’ sales and product development staffs at their annual internal meetings and at major trade shows to draw increased traffic.”