In honor of the company’s 90th anniversary, Hinkley held a rock ‘n’ roll-themed party at its newly renovated Dallas showroom on Jan. 20. In keeping with the rock ‘n’ roll theme, the company gave away a trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies in Cleveland in April. The lucky winners were Barry and Alice Lichtenstein of the Lighting Gallery  in Huntington Station, NY.
Hinkley also held another giveaway featuring a vintage-style Vespa LXV scooter, which went to Donovan Turney of Turney Lighting and Electric  in San Antonio.
The company also recognized a few outstanding sales reps during its national sales meeting on Jan. 17. The winners were as follows:
· 2011 Rep of the Year – Chas Lassoff, The CRL Agency
· Eastern Regional Rep of the Year – David Phillips, Lighting Concepts Inc.
· Western Regional Rep of the Year – John Blachowski, Timberline Lighting
· Associate of the Year – Adam Ashmun, Texas Lighting Agency
· Hinkley’s “Making It Happen” Award – David Gray, Gray Electrical Sales