A panel of lighting industry professionals selected the winners from products introduced within the last year or at this year’s Lightfair.
Acuity Brands  took home the top honor of Most Innovative Product of the Year for Revel (pictured), a five-panel modular OLED ceiling-mounted system. Inspired by the shape of flowers, the adjustable Revel gives designers flexibility in directing the light and the modules can also be positioned in clusters to create architectural patterns.
“The best innovations link technology and design with a profound regard for human interaction,” Acuity’s Lighting Vice President Peter Ngai said in a statement. “Using OLEDs as the light source, the Revel fully embodies this concept, through its simplicity, beauty and utility.”
Other top award winners included:
• Technical Innovation Award – Philips Lumileds’  Luxeon A LED.
• Design Excellence Award – Tech Lighting’s  Low-Voltage LED Wall Wash/Flood.
• Judges’ Citation Award – Illuminating Engineering Society’s  Lighting Handbook 10th Edition.
There were also several Best of Category winners with residential applications:
• Conventional Lamps – Philips Lighting’s  ED 28 145W Energy Advantage CDM with AllStart.
• Track Low-Voltage Cable & Rail Systems – Tech Lighting’s Low-Voltage LED Wall Wash/Flood.
• Downlights, Wallwashers, & Accent Lights – Tech Lighting’s Element LED downlight.
• Chandeliers, Pendants, Sconces, Task Lights & Decorative Luminaires – Acuity Brands’ Revel OLED system.
• Landscape Pool & Fountain – Philips Wide-Lite DecoFlood HID floodlight series DFS.
• Specialty Hardware Lampholders Components – LG Innotek’s  ModulA1D.
• Specialty Lamps – Philips Lumiled’s Luxeon A LED.
• Controls, Daylight Integration & Systems – Lutron’s  Remote-Mount Dimming Module with EcoSystem.
• Ballasts & Transformers – Osram Sylvania’s  Quicktronic QTO.