Lightfair Intl. honored the top innovative lighting technologies and products at the 2012 LFI Innovation Awards earlier this month in Las Vegas.
Two residential products took home two of the top awards. Juno Lighting Group’s WarmDim LED downlights received the Technical Innovation Award and Lighting Science Group’s Definity Motion Activated PAR 30 bulb was recognized with the Judges’ Citation Award.
There were also several Best of Category winners with residential applications:
• Conventional Lamps – Philips’ EnduraLED A lamps
• Indoor Decorative – Sensitile Systems’ Fin Light Fixture
• Recessed Downlights – Juno Lighting Group’s WarmDim LED downlights
• Track – Intense Lighting’s MBW2 Wall Wash LED track luminaire
• Outdoor Luminaires – Hevi Lite’s Demi Lite path lights
• Non-Luminous Components – Lutron Electronics’ Sivoia QS Wireless Insulating honeycomb shades
“Being recognized as winners in these two prestigious categories helps to continue the message that Juno Lighting Group is at the forefront of innovation in the lighting fixture category,” says Bill Morreal, Vice President of Marketing for Juno Lighting Group. “The efforts of bringing the WarmDim technology to the market was truly a company-wide effort led by product management, engineering, purchasing and marketing.”